Todd Goff
United States
Aiken
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
Clemson Tigers!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Were the deluxe playmats (mousepads) an add-on to the Kickstarter or something one get printed up themselves?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Diane Close
United States
Twin Cities
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The deluxe playmats were never claimed to be mousepads; at least I certainly never saw any such claim. They turned out to be simply a large folded glossy piece of paper, which you can see underneath the finished/delivered game, here:
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Korson
United States
Kennewick
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Never trust the brute-force power of a computer network to do the job of a combinatorialist.
mbmbmbmbmb
The deluxe mats were not part of Kickstarter. I had a few made up special for myself and a few friends/family members.

It's an Artscow project, which I can probably share in case anyone is interested in getting their own made up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Goff
United States
Aiken
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
Clemson Tigers!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Andrew,

That would be great if you could link the the actual, mousepad file. I would definitely grab one during the next Artscow sale.

Todd
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Korson
United States
Kennewick
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Never trust the brute-force power of a computer network to do the job of a combinatorialist.
mbmbmbmbmb
Sure! Here's the link:

http://www.artscow.com/gallery/plate-mat/mystery-rummy-alcat...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.