Filip Glowacz
Poland
Wrocław
Dolnośląskie
flag msg tools
designer
Nintendo
badge
Microbadge: Nintendo Switch fanMicrobadge: Nintendo 3DS fanMicrobadge: Game Boy Advance fanMicrobadge: 5 Minute Chase fanMicrobadge: Escape Tales: The Awakening
Yes it is!

After few days of hard work we can show you our Exoplanet dashboard!

On this webpage you will be able to check:
- your planet
- status of your all recources collecting during BGG event
- life!
- news and events going on in your universe
and more cool stuff we are planing to create in near future to surprise

Your great welcome to our idea of this planetary BGG pre-premiere game motivated us to do this!

To see your planet you need to follow-up this two steps:
1) Go to http://exoplanets.boardanddice.com/register.php
- sing-up
- use your BGG account as a login (very important!)
2) Then you can login in to your panel http://exoplanets.boardanddice.com/
You will se a blank planet and blank spots of your tokns
Now we will transfer all your achievements in to your account - be patient we are doing this manually

We are still developing this webpage to give you more and more insight of universe and what is going on in your planetary system so some places can be with "coming soon" but we love your enthusiasm and we fill them as quick as we can .

So for now all recources and other stuff you will be collecting during BGG events you will see on this webpage then you will be able to manage them according to our upcoming events!

External image

If you will have any problem feel free to ask!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Torsten Stelling
Germany
Hamburg
flag msg tools
badge
dasmurphy
Microbadge: The Geek Citizenship Recognition Program Rolls On!Microbadge: Platinum Board Game CollectorMicrobadge: Villages fan - DragonMicrobadge: 2019 Copper SupporterMicrobadge: One does not simply recognize great geeks. Not with 10,000 stars could you do this...
And registered Thanks. Dziekuje.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nafmi Sanichar - van Herwijnen
Netherlands
Weesp
Noord-Holland
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Gamer DadMicrobadge: I love my Gamer SpouseMicrobadge: I play with purple!Microbadge: Batman fanMicrobadge: Math Trader
yep registered!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Heiko Kalmbach
Germany
Simmersfeld
Deutschland
flag msg tools
Microbadge: I play with orange!Microbadge: I play with green. Dark green!Microbadge: VeganMicrobadge: I was here for BGG's Tenth Anniversary!Microbadge: Warhammer 40,000 fan - Black Legion - Death to the False Emperor!
registration done
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ireneusz Huszcza
Poland
Wrocław
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Microbadge: A4 Quest fanMicrobadge: Level 05 BGG posterMicrobadge: Multiuniversum fanMicrobadge: Escape Tales: The Awakening Microbadge: 5 Minute Chase fan
Have fun guys!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Torsten Stelling
Germany
Hamburg
flag msg tools
badge
dasmurphy
Microbadge: The Geek Citizenship Recognition Program Rolls On!Microbadge: Platinum Board Game CollectorMicrobadge: Villages fan - DragonMicrobadge: 2019 Copper SupporterMicrobadge: One does not simply recognize great geeks. Not with 10,000 stars could you do this...
I have a nice request for the Website. Would it be possible to see all planets in a gallery? This would be very cool and nice looking.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Filip Glowacz
Poland
Wrocław
Dolnośląskie
flag msg tools
designer
Nintendo
badge
Microbadge: Nintendo Switch fanMicrobadge: Nintendo 3DS fanMicrobadge: Game Boy Advance fanMicrobadge: 5 Minute Chase fanMicrobadge: Escape Tales: The Awakening
dasmurphy wrote:
I have a nice request for the Website. Would it be possible to see all planets in a gallery? This would be very cool and nice looking.
thumbsup
We will be working on that! So you will be able to see all other users planets - step by step we will add more fun stuff to this whole universe of BGG pre-premiere game
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stuart Dawson
United Kingdom
Bristol
flag msg tools
Microbadge: The Secret Cabal Gaming Podcast fanMicrobadge: Phil Eklund fanMicrobadge: I'm a GM!Microbadge: Rules readerMicrobadge: Carl Chudyk
Registered.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maciej Matuszewski
Scotland
Edinburgh
flag msg tools
Microbadge: KeyForge fan - LogosMicrobadge: Tash-Kalar: Arena of Legends fanMicrobadge: Cthulhu fanMicrobadge: The Resistance: Avalon fanMicrobadge: I love Scotland!
This is so awesome... wowwowwowwowwow
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Melanie
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Plays Games with SpouseMicrobadge: Squirrel loverMicrobadge: I am MinesweeperMicrobadge: Penguin loverMicrobadge: Blogger
I've registered too

P.S. I'm assuming you're not an native English speaker and it isn't that important, but you might want to correct comming soon to coming soon (with one m...)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Filip Glowacz
Poland
Wrocław
Dolnośląskie
flag msg tools
designer
Nintendo
badge
flags_fiend wrote:
I've registered too

P.S. I'm assuming you're not an native English speaker and it isn't that important, but you might want to correct comming soon to coming soon (with one m...)
Thanks - we will do our best to improve language
Thanks also that even our bad language you feel the fun and our hard work to interact with all BGG players!

Feel free to suggest such things!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raymond Fowkes

Farmington Hills
Michigan
msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Medical ProfessionalMicrobadge: Caverna: The Cave Farmers fanMicrobadge: Golden Board Game CollectorMicrobadge: Silver Image UploaderMicrobadge: 2015 Gold Supporter
Registered here !

Let there be light !
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ireneusz Huszcza
Poland
Wrocław
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Microbadge: A4 Quest fanMicrobadge: Level 05 BGG posterMicrobadge: Multiuniversum fanMicrobadge: Escape Tales: The Awakening Microbadge: 5 Minute Chase fan
flags_fiend wrote:
I've registered too

Thanks for your information
We Will do our best to improve our English - yeap we are not native speakers, so few mistake can happen
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sterling Wright
United States
Noblesville
IN
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Parent of Six BoysMicrobadge: Fan of Stonemaier GamesMicrobadge: Happily married for 10 yearsMicrobadge: Gamelyn Games fanMicrobadge: Parent of Three Girls
Registered
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Radosław Warzocha
Poland
Wrocław
flag msg tools
I know it's been said in this thread before, but well... registered! And excited!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Z
United States
California
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Los Angeles Dodgers fanMicrobadge: Plays Games with SpouseMicrobadge: Pink Ribbon (Breast Cancer Awareness)Microbadge: Chelsea fanMicrobadge: Schnauzer lover
And.....registered!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Filip Glowacz
Poland
Wrocław
Dolnośląskie
flag msg tools
designer
Nintendo
badge
We updated all planets and recources of all players who registered till this moment so you can visit your dashboard

You are awesome!

External image
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
My planet dashboard is not showing any tokens yet. 'Course, it isn't showing my planet either. Please update my dashboard to match bgg, thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Filip Glowacz
Poland
Wrocław
Dolnośląskie
flag msg tools
designer
Nintendo
badge
toober wrote:
My planet dashboard is not showing any tokens yet. 'Course, it isn't showing my planet either. Please update my dashboard to match bgg, thanks!
you can refresh your page
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
Filipozo wrote:
toober wrote:
you can refresh your page
there it is!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Likens
United States
Cornelius
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
This space for rent.
Microbadge: Star Wars fanMicrobadge: Wolf of the WeekMicrobadge: Plays Games with SpouseMicrobadge: Mars - the red planet and next stop for humankindMicrobadge: Twilight Imperium fan
Awesome! ... Registered!

Filip, when are you planning the Kickstarter?

And.... I'm hoping that you'll send a copy of the prototype to Rahdo so he can do a runthrough before the Kickstarter starts! I'm curious to see how it plays!

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Filip Glowacz
Poland
Wrocław
Dolnośląskie
flag msg tools
designer
Nintendo
badge
Royalflush wrote:
Awesome! ... Registered!

Filip, when are you planning the Kickstarter?

And.... I'm hoping that you'll send a copy of the prototype to Rahdo so he can do a runthrough before the Kickstarter starts! I'm curious to see how it plays!

Thanks!

Your planet is now on-line

We are planning KS campaign in may. Till this date you will enjoy universe with us on our BGG gamification
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pawel Ziolkowski
Poland
Warszawa
mazowieckie
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Dune CCG fanMicrobadge: Burning Suns fanMicrobadge: Empires of the Void II fanMicrobadge: Middle-earth CCG fan - Sauron's EyeMicrobadge: Firefly fan
I cant log in. When i try see this "This planet doesn't exist yet". But when want try to register again have this "This planet already exist". Whats the problem?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Filip Glowacz
Poland
Wrocław
Dolnośląskie
flag msg tools
designer
Nintendo
badge
Pavlaq wrote:
I cant log in. When i try see this "This planet doesn't exist yet". But when want try to register again have this "This planet already exist". Whats the problem?
I did send you a message - everything should works now

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls