Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Turner
United Kingdom
Farnham
Surrey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Will UK players need to wait for this game's arrival in the US, and then subsequent shipping over here?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Hill
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MrMT wrote:
Will UK players need to wait for this game's arrival in the US, and then subsequent shipping over here?

I would hope that there is a separate shipment on it's way to (or already in) Europe, but, I suspect that WizKids will have stipulated a world-wide release date.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Shegda
United States
Greenville
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Scorpion0x17 wrote:
MrMT wrote:

I would hope that there is a separate shipment on it's way to (or already in) Europe, but, I suspect that WizKids will have stipulated a world-wide release date.

Prob right and those $@&??! that don't want to work on the US west coast are screwing it up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raviv Nagel
Israel
Haifa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MrMT wrote:

New date for Europe is March 18th.
http://wizkidsgames.com/blog/2015/02/20/new-york-toy-fair-20...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.