Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Roger Howell
United States
Lenexa
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Are there rules available for download? Is this game going to be available to the U.S.?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon M
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
“Games give you a chance to excel, and if you're playing in good company you don't even mind if you lose because you had the enjoyment of the company during the course of the game.” ― Gary Gygax
mbmbmbmbmb
I think that I read some place that it will be on kickstarter in May.

The publisher is Eagle Gryphon, so I see no reason for it to not be available in the US.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Wolfe
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
rogerramjet3361 wrote:
Are there rules available for download? Is this game going to be available to the U.S.?

You can read a very rough draft at https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gRNSppe2_ayyXlFi8Mggql1s.... Let me know if that link doesn't work. You should not need a Google account to view the document. And let me know if you (or anyone) has any questions about the rules. I'm going to finish up the rules by the end of February.

And it will be available in the US!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lawn Gnome
United States
Gresham
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
I would love to get my 5th CR Star
mb
Rules look solid. Can't wait to get my hands on this one. Looks like lots of good smelly fun.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roger Howell
United States
Lenexa
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome thanks for all the info!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Brown
Wales
USK
Monmouthshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Vary excited about this - the first wombat-themed boardgame I can think of since the very obscure Watch Out Wombat.

Matt, any more news on the Kickstarter effort?

PB
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Wolfe
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Frubgarde wrote:

The launch date is May 15th!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Brown
Wales
USK
Monmouthshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you Matt that is in my diary. PB
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Licata
United States
Bel Air
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I had the opportunity to play a prototype of this last night. Loved it. Very fun game with good strategy but still family friendly. I love the artwork as well.

I think the replayabilty will be high with the board being randomly generated, plus there were a few variants we didn't play. At first I thought it would be to light but as we got deeper into the game I found out it wasn't going to be as easy as I thought it was. The game conspired against me so I ended up losing even though I had a slight lead at the near the end.

I for one will be looking to back the game when it hits Kickstarter, and look forward to getting my copy when it comes out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Wolfe
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
danlicata wrote:
I had the opportunity to play a prototype of this last night. Loved it. Very fun game with good strategy but still family friendly. I love the artwork as well.

I think the replayabilty will be high with the board being randomly generated, plus there were a few variants we didn't play. At first I thought it would be to light but as we got deeper into the game I found out it wasn't going to be as easy as I thought it was. The game conspired against me so I ended up losing even though I had a slight lead at the near the end.

I for one will be looking to back the game when it hits Kickstarter, and look forward to getting my copy when it comes out.

Thank you so much! It really means a lot to me that you enjoyed the game. I think you'll like playing with the boulders variant (if you didn't play with those). I can't wait until May 15th.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Licata
United States
Bel Air
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mattwolfe wrote:
danlicata wrote:

Thank you so much! It really means a lot to me that you enjoyed the game. I think you'll like playing with the boulders variant (if you didn't play with those). I can't wait until May 15th.

We played a basic game, no boulders and no poop eating by the Dingo. I'm very intereseted to try those out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon M
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
“Games give you a chance to excel, and if you're playing in good company you don't even mind if you lose because you had the enjoyment of the company during the course of the game.” ― Gary Gygax
mbmbmbmbmb
mattwolfe wrote:
Frubgarde wrote:

Is this still the target date?

I noticed that this is also the end date for Xenon Profiteer, also from EGG.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Wolfe
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
JBMoby wrote:
mattwolfe wrote:
Frubgarde wrote:

Is this still the target date?

I noticed that this is also the end date for Xenon Profiteer, also from EGG.

I think we're still on target for that date. I don't know if the new/old rule for getting Kickstarter projects approved will affect that date or not.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.