Subject: Outlaw Minitature rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alex Jacobs
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I backed the Kickstarter at the Outlaw level and so far have received my two copies of the core game (City and Swamps), plus the sheet and cards for the Outlaw. Was I supposed to get the outlaw mini or is that in wave 1.5/2? I thought the latter but now I'm not so sure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trent Boardgamer
Australia
Perth
Western Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No one has the mini yet.

I'm not sure whether it'll be in wave 1.5 or 2 though. As far as I'm aware there hasn't been an official announcement on what will be in what wave (Although there are some post which give a fairly good idea based off play tester and FFP comments for what may make it into wave 1.5).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Canning
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Stand By, Ready
badge
Wolkenritter
mbmbmbmbmb
suburbaknght wrote:
I backed the Kickstarter at the Outlaw level and so far have received my two copies of the core game (City and Swamps), plus the sheet and cards for the Outlaw. Was I supposed to get the outlaw mini or is that in wave 1.5/2? I thought the latter but now I'm not so sure.

Both the male and female Outlaw miniatures are intended to be in Wave 1.5.

C.f. near the bottom of Update 42

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Jacobs
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Many thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.