2 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » Canada » Ontario

Subject: Seeking Toronto-area Catan experts rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: catan [+] canada [+] [View All]
Antony Hilliard
Canada
flag msg tools
As part of a university course in "Human Factors" Industrial Engineering research, my labbie and I are trying to do a study of some kind of knowledge-based expert work - What better than Settlers?

We'll be basing a lot of our report on forum strategy discussions and such, but are also hoping to talk / chat with a Settlers expert about the game and the finer points of winning.

Interested in spending a few minutes examining your expertise? We can offer beer to any participants from the Toronto, Canada area wheat. If you're not local to us, well, we can offer an interview that may help you with your game by exposing any areas where you have unconsidered assumptions and such. We're hoping to do some email questions, and maybe spectate a game or two.

Reply to this forum, or private message me if you are interested...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Talbot
Canada
Fort Smith
Northwest Territories
flag msg tools
Be seeing you... -Alphonse
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You may want to contact Bayshore Hobbies, which runs the Great Canadian Baycon in Hamilton. The con is the home of the Settlers Canadian Championships.

http://www.greatcanadianbaycon.com/

Chris

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.