Sam Middleton
United States
Wise
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So I have the games listed. Condition wise Lords of Waterdeep and expansion are 4/5 with only 1 play and only the 6th player cards used from expansion (components in the included insert), Le Havre is a 3/5 (cards aren't sleeved) with around 7 plays, Robinson Crusoe is around a 3.5/5 with 4 plays (cards not sleeved, contents not bagged but can be if someone is interested). I can get you pictures if you'd like to see. The games are all complete. Le Havre comes with small hard plastic containers with lids that hold each bit and fit into the box.

Edit: The games come from a home where a smoker lives. I just wanted to let anyone interested know just in case. I want to be transparent.

I am looking for the mentioned titles. Agricola or Caverna are priority numero uno. I am also looking for other heavier euros and really good solo games. A few to name off the top if my head - Kingsport Festival, Carson City, Dominant Species, one of the games in the GMT COIN series (Particularly A Fire in the Lake), Infection: Humanity's Last Gasp, Nations, Ora et Labora, Elder Sign. Also fielding offers.

I won't check this too much, so the best way to get in contact with me is through mail.

Thank you
Sam

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Middleton
United States
Wise
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Still looking for trades.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marek Przadka
United States
Virginia Beach
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
PM sent.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.