Popular Tags: [View All]
Chad Egbert
United States
Woodbury
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm wondering if there are any other sites that have more activity to find minis/books. I've posted in the trade forum a few times with no success.

I only have a goblin and Return of the King set, so I'm looking for about anything; especially heroes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Moffatt
Australia
Ipswich
Queensland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Chad, there is always a steady stream of LotR SBG product moving on eBay. I picked up the few books I was missing there.

You might also want to head to http://www.one-ring.co.uk. That's one of the longest running sites devoted to the game. The community are very friendly, and there's a swap-n-sell section in the forum.

I do try and restrain myself from GW bashing over this game, but they really dropped the ball with support. Updates to the rules for The Hobbit SBG rulebook further streamlined what was already a tremendously fun and well designed game. Continuing to release models in Finecast when they had buried it in favour of plastic for WF and 40k was an ill conceived notion, compounded by ditching army boxes in favour of clam shell 3 packs which end up costing you a mint to field the minimum numbers of troops.

Still we have the rules, and the secondary market is still going strong. We don't particularly need GW to keep supporting the game.

Good luck with your search!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Egbert
United States
Woodbury
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks! cool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Alexander
msg tools
If your looking to expand your collection, I have used games workshop's site and stores as well as ebay. Plenty to find at the store, and ebay gives you the option and ability to purchase items that are no longer produced to help expand your armies as well
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Egbert
United States
Woodbury
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm still looking for plenty of minis, in case any of you decided to trade some away.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Meeple Con
United States
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
The Las Vegas Board Game Convention
mbmb
Just getting into the game as well Chad. It's my first true mini game and I love the Lord of the Ring theme. Looking forward to trying some scenarios and larger War of the Ring battles. Even trying to paint for the first time too. Too bad you don't live in Vegas...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.