Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Eoghan O'Sullivan
Ireland
Castletroy
Limerick
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Reloated to other threads here on win/ loss conditions, it appears clear that the select continent panic step is before the final mission resolution. It is therefore not possible to successfully complete the final mission if two or more continents are in panic, as you will have lost the game at this stage.

However, some responses appear to indicate that you could complete a normal mission to recover a continent first, giving you a chance. But in our game once the final mission appears, the "choose mission" step does not appear anymore in the timed phase.

Am I correct that you no longer choose normal missions once the final mission is available, or am I missing something?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vasilis
Greece
Heraklion Crete
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A mission may already be active along with the final mission. So you can complete the mission, possibly reduce panic levels to prevent losing the game and then complete the final mission to win the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luca Tolomelli
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
After the Final Mission has became available, no more "standard" Missions will "pop-up" anymore.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Stewart
United Kingdom
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
redmunster wrote:
Am I correct that you no longer choose normal missions once the final mission is available, or am I missing something?

Both. You are correct - no more missions will spawn - and you are missing something - an incomplete mission will hang around until you complete it (or replace it with a new mission, which can't happen once the final mission is available)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.