Michael S
Taiwan
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
Could you add some imformation from the publisher to the page viewed when geekmoding?

A couple times I've tried to have a link removed because it was pointing to the wrong game company and the right game company doesn't have a webpage (two companies with similar names). The change always gets declined because you can't tell anything about the company (except the name) when you're looking at the geek mod page.

Another option would be a comments field so I could put "link to wrong company" with the change.

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ola Hansson
Sweden
Uppsala
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That's a very good idea!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niels B.
Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
Yep. Yep. Yep. Yep. Yep.... WHAT?! WHAT?! What?!
badge
The President has been kidnapped by ninjas. Are you a bad enough dude to rescue the president?
mbmbmbmbmb
I second that.

Just now there remains a wrong link for Victory Games, a majority voted against a deletion, probably because the link sounded right and lead to a game page. Can an Administrator delete it please?

See this thread below as well:
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/132405

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael S
Taiwan
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
Schlupp wrote:
I second that.

Just now there remains a wrong link for Victory Games, a majority voted against a deletion, probably because the link sounded right and lead to a game page.

I voted for it's deletion and it sparked my memory for this thread.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoff Bohrer
United States
Hereford
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
How about just removing the GG reward for publisher/designer data? That'll cut down on the sloppy/intentional misreporting; and it's really to the publisher's strong benefit to keep that info updated ANYWAY.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.