Popular Tags: [View All]
Seth McGathey
United States
Milwaukee
Wi
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Hello everyone! I am looking to setup an unpub event in Milwaukee wisconsin. Before I really get the ball rolling though I am hoping to see what kind of interest there is out there? Any other developers in the Milwaukee area interested? Also, anyone in the Milwaukee area interested in playing some unpublished board games?

If there is enough interest I will try to get it setup for within the next 1 1/2 to 2 months. (Because they suggest it takes about a month to get it setup).

I look forward to hearing your feedback on the idea!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wooz Woosley
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We have semi-regular play testing events in the area. There is also a larger event coming up in March/April in either Milwaukee or Madison. So, yes, there should be some interest.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth McGathey
United States
Milwaukee
Wi
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Awesome. Could you help me get in contact with some of the people who attend these? I am somewhat new to the BoardGameGeek community and have done most of my gaming simply with close friends. I am hoping I can find people to help me branch out and build a bigger community to both support me and that I can support.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Mastrangeli
United States
Downers Grove
IL
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Protospiel Milwaukee is in April this year I think.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.