Subject: Clarification for scoring The Lost Tower location rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Karen Vanhoff

Blacklick
Ohio
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm looking for a clarification on how to score The Lost Tower location. It states "3 for each of your lords without a key." Does that mean lords who do not have a physical key sitting on their card or does it mean lords without a key printed on their card? Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matija Opašić
Croatia
Zagreb
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Lords without a key printed on their card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Cook
United States
Denton
Texas
flag msg tools
*beep*
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I wasn't aware of anything in the game that had you put the key tokens on the actual lord cards. I have only played it a couple times though, so I might have been missing something.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karen Vanhoff

Blacklick
Ohio
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Shich wrote:
Lords without a key printed on their card.

That's how I thought it should be interpreted. Thank you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Désirée Greverud
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Donkler wrote:
I wasn't aware of anything in the game that had you put the key tokens on the actual lord cards. I have only played it a couple times though, so I might have been missing something.
you haven't missed anything. there is no circumstance where you put a key token on a lord. tokens come from battling monsters only and can be used to unlock locations in conjunction with lords with keys on them. any combination of 3 keys, either token or lord gets a location.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karen Vanhoff

Blacklick
Ohio
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was putting key tokens on lords with key symbols to remind me that they had a key available, but I see now that that is redundant.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dawid Cichy
Poland
flag msg tools
Lucky Duck Games
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Fallow-up question: Does assassinated Lord with a key counts as a Lord without a key in purpose of The Lost Tower?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carquinyoli

Tarragona
Catalunya
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ertai_PL wrote:
Fallow-up question: Does assassinated Lord with a key counts as a Lord without a key in purpose of The Lost Tower?

Good question.
Although rulebook is clear on this regard:
Quote:
Assassin : the Lords targeted by the Assassin are rotated 90° to show that ONLY their Influence Points are taken into account at the end of the game, as their Power and any Keys they may have no longer have any effect.

I'd say that I'd count this dead lord as a lord with key on that concrete case...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.