mbmbmb
Have all of these been tested to scale?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M O
msg tools
Scale? Mostly yes... Somewhat no... errors in scale don't detract from game-play... the original boards are off scale in several places and it doesn't matter...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stuart Hemmings
United States
Tumwater
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm concerned (and maybe Tommy is too) that the tiles don't fit with existing tiles. Is there a way to get a printer to print this tile correctly so that it can go side by side with existing tiles from any of the 3 seasons or 2 expansions (I think now 35 tiles). Incorporating this side by side with the 35 existing makes for far more game expanding potential then if they can only be side by side with other printed tiles. Having them on the outside edges of CMON tiles can still add a ton to the experience and I'm looking forward to that but if they can be printed to the same size as CMON's tiles that would be even more extraordinary.

Within CMON's tiles I agree there are numerous small scale issues that don't really detract from the experience.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M O
msg tools
There's 2 options for download... One big image 75x75cm (which is the equivalent of 3x3 tiles) or you can download individual tiles at 25x25cm...

If you look at the comparison image you can see 2 corner tiles of the graveyard with 2 tiles from Highschool Funeral and 2 original tiles from season 1... They're all 25x25cm tiles...

Comparison...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stuart Hemmings
United States
Tumwater
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MagusOz wrote:
There's 2 options for download... One big image 75x75cm (which is the equivalent of 3x3 tiles) or you can download individual tiles at 25x25cm...

If you look at the comparison image you can see 2 corner tiles of the graveyard with 2 tiles from Highschool Funeral and 2 original tiles from season 1... They're all 25x25cm tiles...

That is very helpful. Thank you. They look perfect. How did you print to get that? I was thinking a canvas print might match the texture and then then a piece of cardboard or maybe even some old board game board from a thrift store, depending on if I can get the right thickness

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Terrance
msg tools
Thanks a lot for these variant tiles. They look awesome. Unfortunately, when I click on the link to download your Graveyard tiles individually (the 25cm by 25cm ones) I get an error:

404 Error File Not Found

Is this just me or is the file server down?

Thanks again MagusOz!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M O
msg tools
talizh wrote:
Unfortunately, when I click on the link to download your Graveyard tiles individually (the 25cm by 25cm ones) I get an error:

Oops! Mae culpa... Would you believe the file itself has capital letters in the file name, but the link was lowercase!

Fixed now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Terrance
msg tools
Awesome, downloading now! Thanks a lot!

Any additional tile sets in the works?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M O
msg tools
talizh wrote:
Any additional tile sets in the works?

3x3 tile set of a nuclear power plant... ?
3x3 tile set of "Terminus"... ?

I dunno... Give me some ideas... I'll see what I can do...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Terrance
msg tools
The nuclear power plant sounds great! It would be a perfect location for scenarios using Toxic zombies. As for requests, I think that any industrial themed tiles (like the waste treatment plant you added already) are a perfect addition to the game's basic city and mall tiles. Stuff like warehouses, factories, or construction sites would add lots of variety. Conversely, other zombie dense landscapes might include a sports stadium, train station, or hotel, to just think of a few.

Thanks again for the tiles!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thiago Leite
Brazil
Campinas / Atibaia
São Paulo
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well I have an endless list... blush

A church, a mansion,

An Elevator (in a small tile, like the tower or extra room of season 2 would be nice)

a circus, a zoo, an aquarium, a themepark ( with a haunted house with zombies disguised as.... zombies laugh)

some countryside, with old wooden house, a more opened space, an forest set of tiles also..

and my list goes on and on..

with you want more details/ideas Geekmail me, and I help you!

btw you're doing a great job! =)
Congrats

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M O
msg tools
After discovering a design issue with all my tilesets, I've decided to redo ALL my tiles. This might take a week or so... Probably best not to download anything unto it's done. The updated versions will be much better. Check http://zombicide.sigil.biz for updates.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.