Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alexey S.
Latvia
Rīga
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
On the orange side of the Queen's chamber there is a clock space bordered with a yellow line. Is that line there for a reason?

We got confused, because the yellow line does not have direction arrows (like chairs and the broom have).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John "Omega" Williams
United States
Kentwood
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I wondered about that too and after some puzzling. Decided that based on simmilar objects on other tiles. That the Yellow line was supposed to be red. Like the book shelf on one of the other tiles.

Another one that is odd is that the gears and such in another tile lack any borders.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rom Brown
New Zealand
Gisborne
flag msg tools
Live Fast. Love Hard. Die With Your Mask On.
badge
True-Man's come home! ...and he IS the storm!
mbmbmbmbmb
From what I've read else-ware, it has been said it is 3 move to enter and exit the clock.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John "Omega" Williams
United States
Kentwood
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
minksling wrote:
From what I've read else-ware, it has been said it is 3 move to enter and exit the clock.

Saw that too. But that was just a house rule. Not official.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Munch
Denmark
Lystrup
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If there's an arrow, then it is easy to move in the arrows direction, and costs one move. If there is no arrow, it is not easy and thus costs 3 moves in either direction.

The clock is hard to get up on and down from, hence 3 moves in either direction.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexey S.
Latvia
Rīga
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thain Esh Kelch wrote:
If there's an arrow, then it is easy to move in the arrows direction, and costs one move. If there is no arrow, it is not easy and thus costs 3 moves in either direction.

The clock is hard to get up on and down from, hence 3 moves in either direction.

This makes the most sense so far. I'll use this rule, thank you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dót og Drasl
Iceland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We have houseruled that a yellow line costs 2 movement to cross, but that the arrow is a movement cost modifier, which reduces the cost by 1 when you move with the arrow, and increases it by 1 when you go against the arrow. Thus it costs 2 movement to move onto and off the clock, as there are no arrows to modify the movement cost.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.