We're new to FaNG by way of a two-player coop game. We played once and enjoyed it, but had a couple of questions (undoubtedly more will follow):
1. When we played, I blew up the Nazi base early in the game. Then, of course, the rules dictated that the Nazi Villains should be sent back to the base after obtaining an artifact or a few other outcomes. We never rolled on a Nazi tactics card to build a new one. What should we do with the villains when they've no base to return to?
2. When the zeppelin accumulates Fortune, does this count towards advancing the Villain Track? If so, do the accumulated coins move to the main Villain pool or is this separate?
3. When Nazi villains move from the base, if they lost one of the two bodyguards, do these automatically refill upon their quest to the next artifact?
We're playing another game tomorrow night, so all help is appreciated!
Referring to the rulebook:
1. The "base" has nothing to do with the outposts on the map. Villains returning to base are placed beside the map on their Villain cards (pages 22 and 24)
2. If you are using the Nazi vile Organization in a coop game you use the War Zeppelin which does not collect fortune (page 24)
3. Yes (page 21)
If you want a rulebook that is easier to use as a reference try the Complete Rulebook on the files page!