Hide
4 Posts

51st State» Forums » General

Subject: Missing Faction Cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason BG
msg tools
I bought the Toy Vault version of the game with the 2nd Revised Edition and my box was missing the entire New York Faction cards as well as 2 of the Appalachian Federation Permanent Contact cards.

I had to resort to writing down these card details on flash cards, but it's a real bummer to pay full-price for a new game, only to find the components incomplete..

NOTE: Representatives from Toy Vault gave speedy customer feedback for this. Really appreciate the great customer service.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Toy Vault Inc.
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmb
JasonLawBG wrote:
Be careful of buying the Toy Vault version of this game. I bought the one with the 2nd Revised Edition and my box was missing the entire New York Faction cards as well as 2 of the Appalachian Federation Permanent Contact cards. In all of the games I have bought, I have never come across such poor quality control.

I had to resort to writing down these card details on flash cards, but it's a real bummer to pay full-price for a new game, only to find the components incomplete..

Hi Jason,

Sorry your game was incomplete, its rare but sometimes the factory messes up. If you send an email to staff@toyvault with your address we can send you the missing cards.

Thanks,
Ed

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason BG
msg tools
Hi Ed,

Thank you for your reply. Will send an email to the address you provided The game looks great otherwise, but it kinda mars the beauty of the card-set to have those 6 cards on normal flash cards

Anyways, thanks for the great customer feedback

Regards,
Jason

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason BG
msg tools
Received my cards. Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.