Subject: Two questions. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Robert Blake
Spain
Barcelona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've got a couple of questions. Hope someone can help me.

First one is about the percentile die roll. What's the diference between W2 and W20, per example? Shall I roll 2D10 on both cases and if below or equal than 20 I get wounded?

Second one is related with a text that often appears on the Campaign event cards. What does the text "All combat cards in play" exactly mean?

Thank you in advance.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Borgelin
United Kingdom
Bath
Somerset
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
W2 would mean rolling 2D10 and a result of 2 or less would equal a wound.
W20 would mean rolling 2D10 and a result of 20 or less would result in a wound!

Don't know about the second question as I don't have the game in front of me at the moment. Might be able answer later is someone else hasn't jumped in.

Cheers

Andy B

Ah I remember now. It means that the whole combat card deck is used for your draw of a combat card. Some combat cards are excluded from the draw depending upon the action you have chosen or event that has occurred. Sometimes the event or card tells you to exclude certain combat cards that are not appropriate to the action you have taken. If it states that all combat cards are used, that's what it means...use the whole combat deck and draw a single combat card from the entire deck to find out your fate!

Hope that helps?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Packard
United States
Palmdale
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For your first question, W2 means 2% and W20 means 20%.

So for the former, you're wounded if you roll 2 or less with 2d10.

Edit: Timing is everything.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Blake
Spain
Barcelona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for your quick answers. About the dice rolling, that was what I expected, but the video tutorial I've seen before asking confused me about that subject.

About second question, I think I've got it. I've never been yet in a situation where only specific cards should be drawn from the Campaign deck, but it makes sense.

Thank you very much. I think it's an awesome game.

EDIT:Ok. I'm checking out the cards right now and I see what the excluded cards are.

Thank you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.