Recommend
1 
 Thumb up
 Hide
6 Posts

Clinic» Forums » Rules

Subject: Entrances rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Benjamin Nicholson
United States
Leo
Indiana
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been reading through the rulebook and I am confused on entrances.

1) So it seems you must build your first entrance connected to your starting service module. No problem here, wish this was in the setup though.

The 5th bullet
"The only places you can build Entrances are pointing into edge, ground floor Service modules from outside the grid..."

2)Subsequent entrances can be built pointing to any module as long as the module is on the outside of the grid? This is correct?

3) Can you build entrances on other floors? The 1st bullet looks like this is possible.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S. R.
Germany
Mainz
Rheinland-Pfalz
flag msg tools
It's a fearful thing, to fall into the Hands of the Living God!
badge
Tell me, have you found the Yellow Sign?
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
The whole paragraph aims to state exactly one thing:
You cannot build entrances anywhere else than on the edge of the map on the player board.

And no, you cannot build entrances on other levels than the ground floor. For any other level, you can build a Helipad (on top).
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Nicholson
United States
Leo
Indiana
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Dumon wrote:
The whole paragraph aims to state exactly one thing:
You cannot build entrances anywhere else than on the edge of the map on the player board.

And no, you cannot build entrances on other levels than the ground floor. For any other level, you can build a Helipad (on top).


Great. So I wasn't too far off with my thinking then.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kurt R
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
All life is only a set of pictures in the brain, among which there is no difference betwixt those born of real things and those born of inward dreamings, and no cause to value the one above the other.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
blnichol wrote:
I've been reading through the rulebook and I am confused on entrances.

1) So it seems you must build your first entrance connected to your starting service module. No problem here, wish this was in the setup though.

The 5th bullet
"The only places you can build Entrances are pointing into edge, ground floor Service modules from outside the grid..."

2)Subsequent entrances can be built pointing to any module as long as the module is on the outside of the grid? This is correct?

This sound contradictory. I want to be clear. I thought you could build entrances (after your first one) into any module, meaning a Room or an Office, not just a Service module.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S. R.
Germany
Mainz
Rheinland-Pfalz
flag msg tools
It's a fearful thing, to fall into the Hands of the Living God!
badge
Tell me, have you found the Yellow Sign?
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
enzo, yes you can.
But at the START of the game, it necessarily needs to point to your Service module!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kurt R
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
All life is only a set of pictures in the brain, among which there is no difference betwixt those born of real things and those born of inward dreamings, and no cause to value the one above the other.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Dumon wrote:
enzo, yes you can.
But at the START of the game, it necessarily needs to point to your Service module!

Right, OK, good; been doing it correctly. Thanks.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.