Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Wilson
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I've only found it a Cool Stuff Inc. anywhere else other than the publisher?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralph H. Anderson
United States
Prospect
Connecticut
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In case you don't know, free shipping starts at $75 at eaglegames.net.
If you are buying the Deluxe Version, you are just $10 away.

Ralph
For Eagle-Gryphon Games
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Wilson
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hi Ralph,

Yes, thank you. I did see that. I am currently out of work so the deluxe is a little too much for me right now. I absolutely can't wait to play this but, I can't afford $75. right now CSI shipping is almost 1/3 the price of the game just for shipping. I'll just have to wait longer (which I REALLY don't want to do).

Why is it almost $18 for shipping from you direct?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralph H. Anderson
United States
Prospect
Connecticut
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mark,

Please email customer-service@eagle-gryphon.com with your exact shipping particulars. By the way, shipping to a commercial address is cheaper than shipping to a residential address. Also, there can be extra postage charges for some rural addresses. In any case, our Customer Service team will be able to look at actual costs and hopefully can find you a better price.

By the way, this is also all on our Customer Service Page (which I have copied below for everyone).

Best
Ralph
For Eagle-Gryphon Games

Useful Shipping Information

We offer FREE SHIPPING starting at $75. All Items on our website qualify towards FREE SHIPPING.

If you feel your shipping quote is too high or have any questions about shipping, please contact us via Customer Service for additional help. Due to the nature of our shipping quote algorithm, in certain cases you may not get the best shipping result possible.

Situations that affect shipping price include:

Residential versus Business Address - generally a business address will be cheaper
Rural Delivery often has a surcharge
International Shipping is very difficult for the system to handle as there are so many possibilities. Please contact Customer Service for a quote for International Shipping

Please allow 1 - 3 business days for your order to process and another 3 - 5 business days for shipping transit time.

Shipping Charges may differ from the system quote. If the shipping cost changes, we will contact you.

Your order is charged at the time it is placed.

If you need further information about your order, please contact us via Customer Service.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Wilson
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hi. I emailed them a few days ago about this. Haven't heard anything yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralph H. Anderson
United States
Prospect
Connecticut
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mark,

Kentucky, where our warehouse and customer service is, was hit hard by the storm last week. They are just now back and catching up on the backlog.

If you haven't heard from them in the next few days, PM me with your address and I will go over it with them personally and get you an answer.

Ralph
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jared Wilson
Canada
Port Perry
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi Ralph,

Any chance you have a retailer in Las Vegas carrying this game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.