Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Monroe
United States
St Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
1. Is there a reason why the text on some of the backs (exhausted side) of the crew cards are very faded? Some cards the text is as bold as the front side, but on others it's quite faint. Still readable but not sure if there's a reason for this?

2. Peril Cards - The rules say 18 peril cards; I have 36 - 2 of each? Did the previous owner receive replacement cards? I noticed some were slightly different shades

Thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Austin Lamb
United States
Bellevue
Washington
flag msg tools
mb
Hi Jason,

For Crew that have faded Abilities on the Exhausted side, these Abilities can't be used when the Crew member is Exhausted. If the Ability isn't grayed out, it continues to be in effect. Check out page 6 of the rulebook for an example with the Hunter Crew member.

There should only be one copy of each Peril card in the box, for a total of 18. If you have multiple, it sounds like a goof. You can just set one of each aside, though playing with two full Peril decks shouldn't affect game balance if you don't mind that it might be a bit less variety in a game (since you may see the same card multiple times).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Monroe
United States
St Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you. I just got the game in the mail this afternoon so I admit I hadn't read the rules yet. I just went thru it tonight just to verify it was all there

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.