Popular Tags: [View All]
Shaun Cooley
United States
Evansville
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What is the difference in, say, a 3 player game being the "middle" player and the "second-to-last" player?

The snellman site lists it in the statistics page, but doesn't really give an explanation of the difference.

Does it trigger one way or the other depending if one of the factions with special setup rules come in? For example, despite turn order, the chaos magicians always place their starting settlement last - would that trigger the difference?

Or is one way an older statistic, and newer games no longer use it?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Spirio
Austria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I wondered about that too, but if you look there are just really few games witch a second-tp-last position in this statistic, so mostly it should not be relevant for the rest
but still mysterious why its there
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Sprockitz
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mb
shows up as first middle last for me (no 2nd to last), so this must've been fixed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Spirio
Austria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
true, fixed now
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Juho Snellman
Switzerland
Zurich
Zurich
flag msg tools
mb
Yes. It had to do with the way the player count for stats is taken from the end of the game rather than the start of the game (i.e. a 4p game with 1 player dropped out is treated as a 3p game).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.