The rules for this game are very weak and missing lots of information....
1) Roger's Field? - When does "roger come out" & where is Roger placed / located?
1a) Once you enter Roger's field.... I assuem you stop counting points using the team tag field.
2) what does the multi colored circle mean on the mat? We took it to mean that you could select any color sheep and perform the action, is that correct? It reads like it is a typo on page #5.
3) what is the point of the Ewe turn?
4) Same question as #1 for the shear panic field.
I think this is it for now
- Last edited Fri Oct 27, 2006 11:29 pm (Total Number of Edits: 1)
- Posted Fri Oct 27, 2006 11:26 pm
Roger is placed in front of the sheep. All the sheep are facing the same way - Roger is placed in front of them in the direction they're facing.
You only count team-tag points while the timer button is in the team-tag field. Once it passes that fence into Roger's field, no more team tag.
The coloured circle means "If your opponent before you took this action, you may not take the same action and perform the reverse of the previous player's move, UNLESS the die was rolled on that player's turn". Yeah, it so happens that the actions with the multicolor symbol are actions you can perform on any colour of sheep (provided it is an 'outside' sheep, a requirement for Line Push and Diagonal Push).
Ewe Turn individually changes the orientation of every sheep in the herd by 90 degrees and moves Roger/Shearer to their new facing. Therefore, the sheep that were on 'the front line' no longer are, and the sheep that were on the left/right edges of the herd are now at the front and the back (or the back and the front, dependent on which way the ewes turned).
The answer to #4 is the same as #1. The Shearer's placed in front of the sheep in the direction they're facing. If the sheep turn, he repositions to once again be in front of the sheep.