Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt S
United States
Granby
CT
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Pretty much say it in the subject line. Would love to play weekly. Private message me if interested. Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Gerstbrein
United States
Granby
Connecticut
flag msg tools
I am so smart. S M R T !!!
badge
Be real!
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm looking to move from Bristol to Granby actually. Just leaving to look at an open house actually. I'll message you when and if we move.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Broggi
United States
Southwick
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I live in Southwick, MA and am part of 2 game groups.

One meets on Sunday nights and alternates between my house and another player's house in Windsor Locks. I don't know if the others in the group are interested in new members or not (as we are currently at 4 which is the best number for many games). If you are interested though, I can ask.

The other group meets in Feeding Hills, MA on Fridays (and some Saturdays). It is run by BGG member boardgamer2008. He is usually open to new members. Contact him via geekmail if you are interested.

If you start a new group in Granby, I may be interested in attending occasionally as I enjoy meeting new gamers, but I probably would not be a regular due to the other 2 groups.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt S
United States
Granby
CT
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thank you Chris.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Coutinho
United States
Simsbury
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
Eye see you!
mbmbmbmbmb
If this happens please let me know, I'd be interested.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Austin Trunick
United States
Granby
CT
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Apologies for reviving a (very) old thread, but I thought it might be worth checking if you guys wound up getting together. I'm moving to Granby this weekend (from Queens, NY) and would love to meet other players and hope that it's a way of starting a new social circle in a town where we don't know anybody. (I have a three-year-old girl and a baby boy due next month -- it would be double swell to meet some Granby gamers who are also parents!)

I've joined the Chits and Giggles group and will likely be checking out the meetups at the stores in Manchester, Avon, etc soon -- but it would be nice to find some new opponents slightly closer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Broggi
United States
Southwick
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The info that I posted is still valid. Feeding Hills isn’t that far from Granby and may work for you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Casiglio
United States
Ansonia
CT
flag msg tools
Falcon 2018 September 28, 29, 30 in Stamford, CT
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
AustinT wrote:

I've joined the Chits and Giggles group and will likely be checking out the meetups at the stores in Manchester, Avon, etc soon -- but it would be nice to find some new opponents slightly closer.

If you're on Facebook you should also look for the group Boardgaming in CT

https://www.facebook.com/groups/136508753033475/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Ward
msg tools
I run a group that plays in Bloomfield near Weatogue. Always looking to add people. Hey Chris! How is everyone?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Fish
United States
Cleveland
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
AustinT wrote:
Apologies for reviving a (very) old thread, but I thought it might be worth checking if you guys wound up getting together. I'm moving to Granby this weekend (from Queens, NY) and would love to meet other players and hope that it's a way of starting a new social circle in a town where we don't know anybody. (I have a three-year-old girl and a baby boy due next month -- it would be double swell to meet some Granby gamers who are also parents!)

I'm planning to move to the Enfield area in a few months. Will be new to the area, won't know anyone and have a 2.5yr old son and a wife. Would love to meet/game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Broggi
United States
Southwick
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
outlawneostar7 wrote:
I run a group that plays in Bloomfield near Weatogue. Always looking to add people. Hey Chris! How is everyone?

Hi J. Hope you are enjoying your new place and hope your new game group works out well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Ward
msg tools
The house is good, the wife enjoys it immensely. The group has been good getting a few regulars in each week.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darrell Goodridge
United States
Windsor Locks
Connecticut
flag msg tools
Currently at 1:2 ratio, getting better every week
badge
I don't want it, I don't need it, but I can't stop myself. - Stabbing Westward
mbmbmbmbmb
Csigs wrote:
AustinT wrote:

If you're on Facebook you should also look for the group Boardgaming in CT

https://www.facebook.com/groups/136508753033475/

I've found that this group is mostly Stratford/Norwalk area players.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jenn Bartlett
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Austin-

Besides the Meetups in the stores, you're welcome to come down to the Manchester Public Library for our monthly event: https://www.facebook.com/events/134545760639035/. It's free, but adults only. I have the largest circulating board game collection in CT too- 240 unique titles. Your Granby library card would already be in our computer system too, once you get one, and it would grant you access to all of our stuff.
We welcome all new attendees!
Jenn
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Austin Trunick
United States
Granby
CT
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you, everyone! Wow, I'm excited to get there -- CT seems to be a great state for board gamers. I appreciate the invites, and I'll be reaching out through direct messages soon!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.