Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
cool This was conducted between "Rpardoe", "daw65", "Unixrevolution", "JeremiahClayton", and myself on June 12, `06 whilst engaged within our CHAT program here. Basically, since I had this and it just requires someone to *spin* for it all, then that is what was done. I assigned the car numbers to each of us for this, while the "drivers" picked their 'vehicles' as denoted, and here is what we ended up with:

"Rpardoe"-'#-3' `57 'Ford Skyliner'
"GROGnads"-'#-7' `55 'Chevy'
"UnixRevolution"-'#-12' `53 'Hudson'
"JeremiahClayton"-'#-61" `55 'Olds'
"daw65"-'#-88' 'Mini Cooper'

That's right, YOU can call `em whatever you like, since it matters very little, but we're ALL "equal" then. Now, the actual lining up of the cars, and the 'waving' of the "Starting" FLAG...
The numbers shown below are in numerical sequence as this was conducted.

"Rpardoe"-[#-3] 1, 3, 18, 21, 24, 28, 29
"GROGnads"-[#-7] 7, 12, 13, 16
"UnixRevolution"-[#-12] 5, 6, 9, 17, 20, 27
"JeremiahClayton"-[#-61] 4, 8, 11, 22, 23, 26
"daw65"-[#-88] 2, 10, 14, 15, 19, 25, 30

By following this in 'sequence' consecutively, then you can figure out the person who WON along with the "ranking" of the rest, or can you? What I feel could be 'done' with this, is to stage a bunch of "Hotwheels" or "Matchbox" or whatever cars in a lineup and then advance these in pictorial fashion. Even with just "Micro Machines" or some 'racecar' metal type like with the "M~opoly" ones from a bunch of those, then you too can "relive" this 'experience' as we had already. This most certainly is a "drag race" type as compared to an actual "Stock Car Race", due to its constrained 'track', but as a multiple "lanes" sort, then it is pretty good for that. Also of note, and that since this is most likely OLDER than anyone reading upon 'this', then it has served its "purpose" at the time of which it was 'produced'.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.