3 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Gaming Articles

Subject: X-men 1994 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sara Di Scala
Italy
flag msg tools
Hello! I'm a Italian girl. I would some information about a board game called "x-men". This game was produced by Jock in 1994. It is in Spanish but there's also Italian guide. Does anyone know this board game? Could you tell me how can i sell it? O any site in which can i received more information? Thank you so much.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Shaw
United States
North Dakota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not absolutely positive, but I think it's a version of this game?

Jogo X-Men

Though the cover looks different OR possibly this game (date is closer to the one that you listed)...

X-Men: Crisis in the Danger Room

However, it's very hard to say.

There were multiple X-men games released between 1992-1994. Most are not worth all that much from what I know (but I don't specialize in comic board game collectibles).

I have these two

X-Men: Under Siege

And

The Uncanny X-Men Alert Adventure Game

Which to me were better overall then some of the others that came out.

I imagine your game is a transposition of one of the above games , but with how games are sometimes delayed in the transfer of items, or come out under different names it's hard to pinpoint which one its related to.

Perhaps another clue or something in regards to what is actually in the game?

It may be a different game than any we've seen before, but that's hard to say without knowing what components are in it. Is there a spinner that has several different numbers on it. Does it have dice and a BUNCH (over a dozen) of different X-men. Is there a spinner composed of different colors?

Sorry I don't have more, another member might have more than this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sara Di Scala
Italy
flag msg tools
Thank you so much. I saw the pics of your game but it is completely different from mine. It is composed of 4 colors which one is associated whit a hero who have to defeat one villain. It has a dice and pawns are cardboard. Although thank you for you answer ^^.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.