Taylor G
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Recently found these four boxes. They have no minis in them, but everything else with the following exceptions.

Midnight; Missing one "Shadow Marker" The contents list three, but I can only find two. I don't actually know what the third one would be used for if I could find it.

Base: Missing 2 EXP counters and 2 1-Gold counters. It also seems to have additional adventure tokens then what is listed in the contents; 9 extra yellow, 8 extra green, 8 extra blue, and 7 extra red. The dice are the sticker ones.

Box condition seems moderately worn on each them. The midnight box has a corner that is torn. A couple of he counters looked like they may have been punched poorly, but otherwise components seem fine. Looks like it was played several times by the previous owner.

W: Modern Euros/zombie games. I have a want-in-trade list, but am open to whatever. I'd prefer to trade them all together, but would consider any offer.

Let me know if you have any questions. Shipping would be to/from 68504.

Traded.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Taylor G
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: H: Runebound 2nd Ed WITH minis (Base + Midnight + Island of Dread + Sands of Al'Kamim) W: whatever
Edit: I have found the minis

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Broussard
United States
Shreveport
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmb
Re: H: Runebound 2nd Ed WITH minis (Base + Midnight + Island of Dread + Sands of Al'Kamim) W: whatever
Anything (or things) in my list interest you?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Taylor G
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
legionosh wrote:
Anything (or things) in my list interest you?

Sorry, they have been traded.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.