Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
M King
United States
Wilder
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In the rulebook there are pictures of some very pretty soldier counters. The playtest counters are just fine, but is there any way to get those added to the files?

Also (posted elsewhere but repeated just in case) the rulebook shows op fire counters that I don't see on the counter sheet. Am I missing them or is this just something we'll need to jury rig?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Over 50 Gamer
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
Oliver......one cool cat
badge
MEOW!
mbmbmbmbmb
On the counter sheet they are called 'op action' with a crosshair. On the backside is a 'reacted' marker. So they do look different than in the manual.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M King
United States
Wilder
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Petdoc wrote:
On the counter sheet they are called 'op action' with a crosshair. On the backside is a 'reacted' marker. So they do look different than in the manual.

Thanks. I just missed it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Matecki
msg tools
oneoldgamer wrote:
In the rulebook there are pictures of some very pretty soldier counters. The playtest counters are just fine, but is there any way to get those added to the files?

It seems there are no other files available than those posted...
At least nobody replied to me when asking for them...
I am in the process of redoing counters like those in the manual, but it means I have to outline very precisely every soldier from the existing counters, and that takes a LOT of time.
Also I need grenade icons with a license compatible with the CC license of the Razor's Edge. For my test counters I use grenades ripped from Valor&Victory counters, but I haven't yet checked the license of V&V...
And I need rank icons for each of the armies, too...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Krockover
United States
Georgetown
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm able to quite easily isolate the soldiers from the background in Photoshop (using the select color range tool). Let me know if you need help with this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.