Hide
7 Posts

Labyrinth: The War on Terror, 2001 – ?» Forums » Rules

Subject: Country tests table? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Axl Zombie
msg tools
I'm getting overwhelmed trying to learn this game. For a regeim change one of the steps says to roll for governance on the country tests table. What is this? I couldn't find anything labeled as such. Maybe my frustration was just burning me out but I checked the board, manual, reference sheets and everything.

If anyone knows some good references to help learn this game, please feel free to share them. I really want to like this game but I've tried multiple times to sit down and teach myself and I'm not having any luck.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aly D
Scotland
Edinburgh
EH17 8LA. Scotland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
4.9.4 Initial Tests. Roll for Governance....page 6 of the rules book.

It's a great game so persevere with it and have fun!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
sacha cauvin
France
rouen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I m getting back into it too.

Not the easiest game for sure but it so interesting!

There is a beginners guide in the files.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darren Belcher
Australia
New Norfollk
Tasmania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Also highly recommend The_Late_Night_Gamers video playthrough. He plays through a solo game explaining every card of every turn with the flowchart
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Axl Zombie
msg tools
Thanks. I see it now. I'll push on. Hopefully this will help me digest Twilight struggle too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chuck reaume
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dbelcher wrote:
Also highly recommend The_Late_Night_Gamers video playthrough. He plays through a solo game explaining every card of every turn with the flowchart

These videos helped tremendously. The flow charts can be a little confusing at first and he does a great job of walking through and explaining them. A lot of "ah, ok, got it!" moments for me while watching. Hang in there, you'll be glad you did!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Cesare
United States
San Marcos
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
axlcox wrote:
I'm getting overwhelmed trying to learn this game. For a regeim change one of the steps says to roll for governance on the country tests table. What is this? I couldn't find anything labeled as such. Maybe my frustration was just burning me out but I checked the board, manual, reference sheets and everything.

If anyone knows some good references to help learn this game, please feel free to share them. I really want to like this game but I've tried multiple times to sit down and teach myself and I'm not having any luck.

The Governance roll rules and tables can be found on the US and Jihadist Player Operation Cards that contain the flowcharts. See "War of Ideas"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.