Canada
Brantford
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Situation:

I cover a destination marker with my Striped line, so I put down a destination on top of the Striped line tile.

Later on, I connect to that station with my Solid line.

During the Test Trip, the shortest route uses my Solid line, even though the destination tile is on a Striped line piece.

Do I get 3 points or 6 points?

(i.e. does the bonus score if the Line used matches the Line under the destination, or if the Color used, regardless of Line, is under the destination?)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maman Jean-Michel
France
Paris
Ile-de France
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello Scott,

You score 6 points.
Because the Destination is on one of your lines, i.e is your company's color, i.e is YOURS. Regardless of lines : in fact, it's your company who scores !

Remember also that if your both lines are used in a winning route, you - i.e your company - score only once.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Oliver
United States
Alameda
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It appears that Jean-Michel is giving Bruno a run for his money in the "French designer who answers questions about his games the most quickly" department. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maman Jean-Michel
France
Paris
Ile-de France
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in competition for the "Schnell Designer des Jahres" !

The next time, I will even reply before the question.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.