Popular Tags: [View All]
richard aronson
United States
oakhurst
California
flag msg tools
mb
Spoiler (click to reveal)
I have put the words from the text into the crossword puzzle. The puzzle reads For Truly Yours Much Thinking Too You Intense. I have tried taking the letters identified on the grid and anagramming them. I have tried taking the ten letters so identified, removed the two of them that also appear in the word Black (there is no black box in the grid) and anagramming the eight of them. I have filling the border based on the colors of the marked letters (leaving the Black one blank) and don't get any kind of sensible answer.

I am stumped. It's probably that I'm too tired to solve it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gwen
Belgium
oost-vlaanderen
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Dinky wrote:
I have put the words from the text into the crossword puzzle. The puzzle reads For Truly Yours Much Thinking Too You Intense. I have tried taking the letters identified on the grid and anagramming them. I have tried taking the ten letters so identified, removed the two of them that also appear in the word Black (there is no black box in the grid) and anagramming the eight of them. I have filling the border based on the colors of the marked letters (leaving the Black one blank) and don't get any kind of sensible answer.

I am stumped. It's probably that I'm too tired to solve it.

Black is indicating the starting point. You don't need to remove any letters. Just follow the colourscheme on the border.

And there is a thread with hints for all the latest Tanga puzzles. You can take a look there too : http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/131250

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.