William Chew
United States
Concord Township
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Attack dog
mbmbmbmbmb
My copy is extremely dark compared to the rest of the gear cards. Does anyone else have this problem?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Massengale
United States
Bensenville
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
How 'bout them Cowboys?!
mbmbmbmbmb
MonkeyKnifeFight wrote:
My copy is extremely dark compared to the rest of the gear cards. Does anyone else have this problem?

Mine does, and it's REALLY bad for those of you who don't have this yet. I gave this promo about 4 or 5 ratings lower than the base game (which is great BTW) because of how bad the coloring is. I really don't understand how publishers can be so lax about this. Just make sure the cards are the same color. Do they really care that little about their games?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MGS
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Warhammer: Diskwars
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't think it is unprecedented, it usually has to do with a change in printers. We see this with FFG and their in-house printing especially promos. Plaid Hat also had a change and some of the cards look different. The Tracker was likely printed at a later time as compared to the base game and this is why we see the difference. It is a promo, I consider it a treat.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.