Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Domenick Verga
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

Just had a question about extra dice. Outside of some random ebay dice grabs, I can't seem to find places to get extra dice, short of spending 100s on boosters. I have all of the cards I want, just want to be able to complete some of my dice sets.

Any help would be appreciated, my searches have come up limited so far.

Thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jason gardner
msg tools
Ive seen some ebay listings were you can choose the dice.
One of my local game stores sell dice separate, you may want to check some of your local stores.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe L.
United States
Winchester
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Coolstuffinc.com is a good source for singles. Most are .39 or .49 cents, can be more depending on rarity.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Domenick Verga
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for the help. I will definitely check there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Join the Facebook group Dice Masters Traders, Dice Masters Discussions and Marvel Dice Masters. There are lots of people there who are really into the game and have plenty of doubles and extras.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alluvian
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Darkfate wrote:
Coolstuffinc.com is a good source for singles. Most are .39 or .49 cents, can be more depending on rarity.

The exception to this are some of the dice from the starters, particularly Avengers Vs. Xmen. People don't get duplicates of the commons in the starter pack and the other cards in the boosters are usually more rare.

A few Examples:
Human torch: 1.99
Thor 1.49
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Domenick Verga
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks everyone. It cost me like $38, most of it from like 4 characters that even had expensive commons. It was $18 for the others I needed. I ended up doing csi and got all of the character dice to four or five where necessarily. Oh and I now have a bunch of useless duplicate commons. Oh well.

Thanks again for the help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe L.
United States
Winchester
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Exactly what I did when I first got into it. Treated myself to a couple specials.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.