Hide
12 Posts

Terra Mystica» Forums » General

Subject: promo town tiles question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Yoshi Salaverry
msg tools
Hi guys, sorry if this isn't the right place to post this, but does anybody know if the 4 promo town tiles will ever be available through the BGG store? Or maybe they were at some point, then sold out? I'd really like to add them to my game for less than $20...

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Young
United States
Orange Park
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Dear Yoshi,

I have an extra set. Want to trade promos?

Love,

-mike
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Hendrickson
United States
Seward
Nebraska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yoshi,
I bought my set through the Geek store for $5 last fall, so they were available at that time. I have noticed that the Geek store inventory comes and goes as they run out of stock. Some items get restocked later, so keep checking periodically.

Or take Mike up on his trade offer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yoshi Salaverry
msg tools
Hey Mike,

I'd love to, but I'm pretty new to the hobby so I probably don't have anything you're looking for. What's on your wishlist?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Young
United States
Orange Park
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Yoshi,

It just so happens that I have some accessible items on my wish list! Picking up Troyes in a trade soon, if you'd consider it, there are some bonus cards on the bgg marketplace for $5. Pick those up and have them shipped to me or I can always just sell you the tiles for $6 (to cover shipping costs).

-mike
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shaun Cooley
United States
Evansville
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
you can buy them from feuerland spiele directly. Cost me about 6 dollars shipped, since the dollar is currently strong against the euro.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shaun Cooley
United States
Evansville
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.feuerland-spiele.de/shop/

don't want to forget the link
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aernout Casier
Netherlands
Nijmegen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
vegimeeple wrote:
Hi guys, sorry if this isn't the right place to post this, but does anybody know if the 4 promo town tiles will ever be available through the BGG store? Or maybe they were at some point, then sold out? I'd really like to add them to my game for less than $20...

Thanks!

They most definitely were and might be again. You can also contact White Goblin Games?
Aernout

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yoshi Salaverry
msg tools
Thanks for all the tips, people. Mike – I direct messaged you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
benstylus wrote:
you can buy them from feuerland spiele directly. Cost me about 6 dollars shipped, since the dollar is currently strong against the euro.

Thanks for the heads up. I just ordered some. It ended up being a bit under $6 shipped, so less than I would have spent at the BGG Store. Let's hope shipping doesn't take forever.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Chew
United States
Concord Township
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Attack dog
mbmbmbmbmb
benstylus wrote:

How long did they take to arrive? I ordered on February 18th and I am still waiting.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Young
United States
Orange Park
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
MonkeyKnifeFight wrote:
benstylus wrote:

How long did they take to arrive? I ordered on February 18th and I am still waiting.

Frank Heeran (who runs Feuerland) has been out of office and country (I believe). It usually only takes a week.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.