Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Folksman
United Kingdom
liverpool
Merseyside
flag msg tools
badge
Keep Crom and crush you enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentation of their women.
mbmbmbmbmb
This is a great game currently being overshadowed by the XCOM release.

The forums look dead as a dodo.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Chaplin
United Kingdom
Nottingham
Ice-choked tower, Mondavia, Nanglangka.
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
DaveyF wrote:
This is a great game currently being overshadowed by the XCOM release.

The forums look dead as a dodo.

I've been thinking the very same thing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
steven smolders
Belgium
Heist-op-den-Berg
Antwerpen
flag msg tools
badge
Will play almost everything. Unless i hate it ;)
mbmbmbmbmb
almost double the price of x-com and semi co-op with player elimination
not sure if it's appealing enough for people to buy it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean
United States
Mechanicsburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
I don't want happiness by halves, nor is half of sorrow what I want. Yet there's a pillow I would share, where gently pressed against a cheek like a helpless star, a falling star, a ring glimmers on the finger of a hand.
mbmbmbmbmb
As for the price, there is a ton of stuff in the box. The player elimination could be a problem for some but to me it adds to the feel of the second half of the game as things ramp up and it's full co-op to me as the games I've played have been quite difficult.

Oh and no app needed!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Folksman
United Kingdom
liverpool
Merseyside
flag msg tools
badge
Keep Crom and crush you enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentation of their women.
mbmbmbmbmb
perhaps a call to the community to make a top notch lets play or something to boost the profile of this game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Schafer
United States
Prior Lake
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think the fact that it's a big long game that's best with 5 maybe off-putting. Only so many times that one's going to see the table.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Skolo
Netherlands
R`dam
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I can buy it for 65eur. Worth it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kovaks Alpha
msg tools
mbmbmb
Had a chance to play it this weekend at a convention. We had 5 newish players and a moderator. The game lasted 3 hours, but we managed to complete all objectives and everyone survived. I had a great time with it, but will not purchase because it's difficult to gather 5 people, and I imagine its quite difficult to run more than 2 regions (minimum 3 players, 2 with experience). If you have a gaming group that likes meaty board games and you regularly have 3 hours of available time, I'd go for it. It's quite fun plus it has top notch components and top notch gameplay.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.