Hide
4 Posts

Gettysburg: Lee's Greatest Gamble» Forums » Rules

Subject: Victory Point Conditions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Eric Hartman
msg tools
I was just wondering what the Victory Point Conditions were. I can't seem to find the rules anywhere to explain the type of Victory for the amount of VP's, or how you get VP's. The closest I got were the Age of Rifles refix of this game where it says "Ignore LGG Victory Points" Can anybody explain the VP for this game. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bertrand Guillou-Keredan
France
Nantes
flag msg tools
Vive l'Empereur !
badge
Games give you a chance to excel. (G.Gygax)
mbmbmbmbmb
Are you sure to read the good Rulebook ?! :)
Impossible to miss :
Page 4 : rule 4.0 "How to Win"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Hartman
msg tools
I'm sorry, I guess I didn't explain. I don't have this game, and was just curious how you were able to get a Victory condition after researching the Age of Rifles Refit. I was wondering what the differences were for my own curiousity. Do you think you could just explain how the Victory points are earned. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Sutton
Australia
Moruya
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
PhiFan8851 wrote:
I'm sorry, I guess I didn't explain. I don't have this game, and was just curious how you were able to get a Victory condition after researching the Age of Rifles Refit. I was wondering what the differences were for my own curiousity. Do you think you could just explain how the Victory points are earned. Thanks.

For eliminating or capturing enemy units. Or, for the CSA, by moving the train off the map.

Specifically, NOT for taking geographic victory locations.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.