Super Dungeon Explore: Forgotten King» Forums » General

Subject: Pdf/printable version of the new rules? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
perry johnson
England
Newcastle
flag msg tools
I just got Sde 1st edition for cheap second hand and played my first game last night using the 1.5 rule set but i know alot of the rules are changing in the second edition so was wondering if anyone has them in a printable format or downloadable pdf?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonah Rees
Wales
Cardiff
South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
These haven't been released yet. Just what has been posted in the updates to the KS project. To my knowledge we're not receiving .pdf copies of them either so you might struggle to get a downloadable copy that you can print. Best bet is waiting until the game has been released and asking anybody that might have ordered multiple copies of the KS or sending SPM an e-mail asking if there's any way you can buy the rules separately (they are pretty good with things like this).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Bailey
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't think you'll be able to play the revised rules without the upgrade pack. Not sure what all changed, but it sounds like it was pretty extensive.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonah Rees
Wales
Cardiff
South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah yes, that is a good point too! All the stat cards are being re-done so you will need those too (although they are definitely going to be made available at retail).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G Rowls
msg tools
Mostly made up of spare parts and sarcasm! ... HTTP Error 418 I'm a Teapot!
mbmb
For some more information on the differences between the 2 versions see the last post in the thread here https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1323680/another-upgrade-pac...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelly Overholser
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As far as I can tell, the only part of the new rules that's not compatible with the old cards is what level some of the monsters are (8-bit, 16-bit, etc). The only mechanical change is that now, normal monsters from spawning points are either 8-bit or 16-bit (the old 16-bit monsters are all Super), and the only difference between the two is that 8-bit monsters start the game on the board, 16-bit monsters don't and have to be spawned.

Beyond that, some of the cards got a good bit of rebalancing, and you'll need the old rules for some debuffs, but it's possible to play the new rules with old cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
perry johnson
England
Newcastle
flag msg tools
Ive played the game twice now using the new rules but old cards. The pdf is on the offical forums.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephan
Germany
Munich
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
perryj wrote:
The pdf is on the offical forums.

Where?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magic Pink
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Celtic Joker wrote:
perryj wrote:
The pdf is on the offical forums.

Where?

This is all I can find and it's text only:

http://ninjadivision.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Super-Du...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Davi Rosa
Brazil
Brasília
DF
flag msg tools
badge
From the Dungeons and Dragons 80's cartoon. If only it was remade...
mbmbmbmbmb
I dont think this is a final version. This was posted a long time ago and it was up for feedback and was then changed a bit.
People in Australia are getting their copies. Maybe one of them would like to shareninja

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.