Bazaar» Forums » General

Subject: Bazaar Game by Discovery rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Wanda Ventimiglia
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
I am missing 3 of the jewels. Anyone know where I can obtain these? Thanks, Wanda

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Sherman
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
You have several options:

1) It probably won't be a problem at all that they're missing so don't worry about it. (I've played quite a few games and I don't think we've ever come close to running out of gems.)

2) Go to the page and see who has extra gems (under "has parts for trade") and make a deal with them.

3) (My personal suggestion) Go to a craft store like Hobby Lobby. They often sell bags of "craft stones" for a dollar a bag. I ended up replacing all of the stones for $5 -- and they look much nicer to boot. (The stones in my copy were so faded that you couldn't tell the green from the blue.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brent Mair
United States
Roy
Utah
flag msg tools
The Meeple Nation Boardgame Podcast - 30 minutes a week!
badge
BGGCon 2015 or Bust
mbmbmbmbmb
Ed's suggestions are all very good. I've played many games with my copy and I have no idea if all the gems are there. We haven't come even close to running out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Crocker
United States
Westland
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, the dollar store will have 'em........easiest way out. I think Michigan is the "dollar store" capital of the world.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Miller
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Funny,

Just this afternoon I broke out my recent thrift store purchase of this same edition and counted the gems. Only 19 greens. Played a few turns with my kids. Then saw this post.

Spooooooky!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.