Popular Tags: [View All]
Canada
Abby
BC West Coast
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I only watched a few episodes of 24, where CTU was gassed. I only watched it a bit, because, well, CTU was gassed.

So why was Jack Baur imprisoned?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This is Series 5, 6pm - 7pm?

(Jack has been 'imprisoned', well, 'held' many times for many reasons).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
Abby
BC West Coast
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The latest season. The next show starts with him being led in chains out of a transport jet, and he's all bearded.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Destiny's got her hand way, way up in their puppets! It's an unpleasant tingling! The deepest of wriggles!
United States
Wichita
Kansas
flag msg tools
Spoon!
badge
Well, once again we find that clowning and anarchy don't mix.
mbmbmbmbmb
In the recent season (with the terrorists obtaining poison gas), he was framed for the assassination of the former president. Because the current president was complicit in both the assassination and the poison gas acquisition, Jack spent the entire season attempting to work with the CTU (whose staff believed him to be innocent) while avoiding arrest by those loyal to the president. He gets "detained" a few times during the season as this conflict plays out.
Spoiler (click to reveal)

The next season (which hasn't started, has it?) begins with Jack being taken to destination unknown by Chinese operatives. Jack had faked his own death and gone into hiding in order to avoid Chinese retribution for a clandestine job he had done inside their country. When the Chinese found out he was not, in fact, dead, they laid a plan to kidnap him. They nabbed him just after the president's treachery was revealed. The last scene was of a container ship heading out to sea, presumably with Jack on board as a prisoner.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Zurfluh
United States
Cranbury
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Jack has to be arrested aver 2 or 3 hours. After rescuing the World from terrorists, nuclear bombs, biological weapons, etc....the authorities still have no faith in him. In the next epsiode he will get arrested for unpaid parking tickets....oh no, wait....he is in deep...oh no wait...you don't even know how the last season ended....I guess I better shut up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.