Subject: Runebound Universe on FFG's new website rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Thomas King
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Several people (including me) have also noticed. I mean, it's hard to ignore the big logo and the lack of games in their catalog with that name. They better have something up their sleeve.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yours Truly,
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
There must have been a moment at the beginning, where we could have said no. Somehow we missed it. Well, we'll know better next time.
mbmbmbmbmb
I think they're just messing with us

They could've easily put "Terrinoth" or "Realms of Terrinoth" or something, but they just wanted to stir up the rumor mill a bit devil
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Bosmans
Belgium
Mechelen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Runebound 3 incoming before the year's end with huge teasers in just a month or 2.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oh, this again? How many years have people been saying the same thing?

Doesn't mean it won't happen... but I'm not sure what value there is in continuing to create new topics to discuss the same weak speculation.

*wake me up when there is some real news*

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas King
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
newuser wrote:
but I'm not sure what value there is in continuing to create new topics to discuss the same weak speculation.

What are you talking about? We never discuss the same speculation, we find completely new things to speculate on!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas White
United States
Pacific Grove
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Interestingly, DungeonQuest is apparently no longer considered to be a part of the Runebound/Terrinoth universe. Well, interesting to me at least.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas King
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
blark wrote:
Interestingly, DungeonQuest is apparently no longer considered to be a part of the Runebound/Terrinoth universe. Well, interesting to me at least.

Fluff-wise it still very much is. I wonder if they just goofed. They didn't change anything about the game's fluff and it still uses a lot of the Terrinoth artwork.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.