BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Recommendations

Subject: Battle Cry Spare Parts rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
mark humble
United States
Louisiana
flag msg tools
Does anyone know where to get spare parts for the Avalon Hill 2001 version.
Thanks, Mark

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Larabee
United States
Renton
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you are missing parts, you may want to try Wizards of the Coast Customer Service - 800-324-6496

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Loop
United States
Issaquah
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
AH spare parts: http://www.svgames.com/parts.html

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eddy Bee
United States
Marin County
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just a warning about SV Games (the link above).

I've placed two orders with them over the last couple of years, and had terrible service.

The first order didn't ship for weeks, and every time I'd e-mail them, they'd respond telling me the order was shipping that day. After several more weeks and several more e-mails, I finally called them. I waited on the phone until they found my order. I finally received it about a week later.

The second order was for 2 sets of History of the World pieces. Again, I had to wait for many weeks, and finally had to call them. They said they were waiting to get the parts from Avalon Hill. Eventually I received my package, but it only contained 1 set of pieces. When I called them, they said their records showed they shipped 2 sets - and that was that. They wouldn't send the 2nd set, and they never refunded my money.

Maybe you'll have better results, but just be careful. I've also read complaints from other folks about SV Games.

The only other thing I'd suggest is trying to buy a copy of Battle Cry here on the BGG Marketplace or on eBay. If you only want the pieces, tell the seller to only ship you the pieces - that'll save considerably on shipping costs, and the seller may also be willing to give you a price break on the item, too.

Good luck!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.