Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alex Eding
United States
Toledo
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm an FFG fan, and one thing I love is how easy their site is to navigate. There's updating threads about what is on the boat and in stores, there are news articles and the like...

How do I find out what's going on with dice masters? Where can I be watching for release info and stuff?

I'm excited about my preorder and want to know when stuff is happening!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
You can't handle the truth?
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
LeximusMaximus wrote:
I'm an FFG fan, and one thing I love is how easy their site is to navigate. There's updating threads about what is on the boat and in stores, there are news articles and the like...

How do I find out what's going on with dice masters? Where can I be watching for release info and stuff?

I'm excited about my preorder and want to know when stuff is happening!
Their facebook page has most of their Dice Masters information posted as it happens, even links to other sites when they do openings, and things like that.

facebook link

Then there is also the Dice Masters home page (link here) where they have articles.

and of course, puzzles like this one

Everyone loves Puzzles, right? ninja
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I like The Reserve Pool. They give news, spotlight cards, give strategy, and have YouTube videos on sets, demo matches, opening Gravity Feeds, etc.

http://www.thereservepool.com
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.