Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karis Shem
France
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
The game contains 6 plastic bags, one for each player and 1 for the common thincs (cubes).

Regards,
Cyril

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S J
United States
Oakdale
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, the "Nope BYO" response is not quite accurate. I was actually fairly impressed that Caylus DOES come with pretty good plastic bags. Among my game collection that seems a rare thing, as most games I have just have a compartment in the box or something. (At least the 2nd edition copy I have did)

Like the above post said it does have enough bags for each player and one for the cubes. This is definately enough to "get by". However after a little bit I did feel the need to add a few more bags. I wanted each building type to have their own bag, each cube type their own, and the money its own. So you might still want to contanct your friend for some bags. The bags I added were from a hobby store. Some hobby stores that sell beads also sell a variety of small zip lock bags.

It is just a matter of personal preference on how fine you want the pieces sorted when you store it I guess. The bags that come with will be enough for a lot of people I would guess.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guy Srinivasan
United States
Kirkland
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Flip the cardboard insert upside down. Then the buildings and all the bags of pieces fit snugly. Also: game boards should be rollable and boxes much smaller.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Sherwood
United States
Arundel
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I do indeed stand corrected. My first edition game contains bags that I put in there, leading me to my false assumption. I don't know why I didn't use the factory bags. Oh well. Sorry for the confusion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Hinrickson
United States
St Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Or can use the bags from your crack distribution business.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.