Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jonathan A.
United States
Everett
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There is an eBay listing for a Gunslinger Gamer's Guide. What is included in the Gamers Guide? Is it a "must own" for owners of Gunslinger?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Goff
United States
Aiken
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
Clemson Tigers!!
mbmbmbmbmb
It's pretty nice. I bought one even though I probably had most of the information anyway. You get the GENERAL articles, the "critter" counters, the Gunsmith's charts and the tournement scenarios plus some scenarios from a later issue. Like I said, I had most of this but it's nice to have an extra set and have it all in one place too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Henderson
Cayman Islands
Grand Cayman
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Todd, how much of it is additional to what was published in The General Vol. 19 #3? Does the Guide have a full set of AH Errata for Gunslinger?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Goff
United States
Aiken
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
Clemson Tigers!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Alex777 wrote:
Todd, how much of it is additional to what was published in The General Vol. 19 #3? Does the Guide have a full set of AH Errata for Gunslinger?

It has the entire GSL content from V.19 #3 (in color), the Northfield of End article and showdown (V20 #5), Gunslinger by Mail article (V22 #1), and the Land of the Midnight Gun showdowns (V22 #5).

It doesn't have any errata though. Alex, understand that most of the errata came about via those of us who frequented The Gunslinger Saloon (Tom, Mo, you and I and others).

Like I said, it doesn't add anything you can't get otherwise (though all I had was a photocopy of Northfield and didn't have Midnight Gun), it's just nice to have an extra copy of stuff

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Henderson
Cayman Islands
Grand Cayman
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thanks! I think I'll pick one up just the same. It's really a shame that The Boardgamer's Guide to Gunslinger never saw the light of day.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.