Imperial Settlers» Forums » Rules

Subject: Extra shield tokens? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Toby Lawndale
United States
California
flag msg tools
Am I missing something? I have looked through every deck and I can't for the life of me figure out how you could possibly get more shield tokens. Yet, the game comes with a ton of shield tokens. Why? If you are never going going to use more than the one per faction?

Are they for an expansion? Why just not include them with an expansion instead of the base game? EVERY time I explain this game, people ask me. I feel like the Romans, especially, should be able to get more shield tokens because they NEED common building especially in rounds 1-3.

Thanks,

PS I love this game. I'm very conservative with my game purchases - I might buy one or two a year. This was my purchase for 2014. I HAD to have my own copy and I'm so glad I did.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew B
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Rulebook Page 5 wrote:
Note: You will only need 1 Defense token per player. More Defense token are included for use with the future expansions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.