Subject: Obelisque question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jirka Maier
Czech Republic
Prague
flag msg tools
Hiya,

I really enjoy playing BMC, but by the game we found a little problem that we are not sure about. how is it with obelisque? Do the players continually fill all the boxes from bottom to the top, even if that means one player could have the box(es) with same value or every player must go on with offering higher value than the previous one. For example when four players play is it possible to happen that player would win after four offerings (as the rules say) with lhe lowest value of seven? Or do they have to reach the twelve to win the game? Maybe my understanding of rules is poor and i am sorry for that, but i just cant get it right, please help.

Jirka Sat

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Wong
Singapore
Singapore
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The moment someone makes 4 offerings, s/he would win the game. Its very difficult for one play to make 4 offerings at the "7" level. Most any of my group did was just 2.

Offerings start at the bottom and each time a player makes a offering, they would put one of their counter at the next available space. Do not necssary need to reach 12 to win the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jirka Maier
Czech Republic
Prague
flag msg tools
thank you very much... meeple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.