Unconditional Surrender! World War 2 in Europe» Forums » General

Subject: user question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
paul taylor
France
flag msg tools
mbmb
If it is permitted I would like to ask people who have played more than 5 times the west first strategy, what percentage of games gave a historical result, defeat of France in two turns?.
Thanks.
Paul

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Conor Hickey
Ireland
Dublin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
August is the earliest turn I've seen France collapse, it could be done in July with good rolls etc. but I couldn't figure how to get it done any faster although I'm sure that someone with more wargame experience than me will be able to point it out.

The fact that the weather on the first turn has a 50/50 chance to be poor is enough to slow things down.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Dey
United States
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In the main event campaign game, I've found that being able to fly fresh air in from Poland after exhausting the units in the west helps speed up the conquest considerably. Because of the Home Defense policy, you'll need to move the air one at a time to make sure that both the East Front and West Front policies for Germany are maintained.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.