Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Adam Bishop
Canada
Peterborough
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Alight, I used the Print and Play files to test out how this would work with my table.

It fits somewhat, the player boards as you most likely imagine get big. Best thing I found to do was to overlap unused the parts.

I also put one over the magician powers due to them not being part of the PnP version.

I used my extra dice masters card to glue cards and components to, and used the actual dice for player makers.

Storage isn't much of an issue, I'm using sleeves for each type of component, and deck boxes for cards.

Going to be playing with 3 friends next week! Feel free to ask any questions!

http://imgur.com/a/Oqtq7
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Palframan
United States
Jupiter
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks like a 2 player game would be great on your table, it'll be a bit of a reach for the 2 players on the end though!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Bishop
Canada
Peterborough
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mpalframan wrote:
Looks like a 2 player game would be great on your table, it'll be a bit of a reach for the 2 players on the end though!

We'll most likely have the main game board between two sets of players. I think that will help with everyone being able to reach.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Y P
United States
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Would it all fit if you put the assistant boards to the side of the player boards and put the main board in the middle with everybody seated around the table as for a more reasonably sized game? Because of the curved ends of the table the players at the ends might have to arrange their various player boards into a curved arrangement, but maybe it would still fit.

Also, I'm assuming the PnP has the old design prior to them shrinking player boards a bit.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Bishop
Canada
Peterborough
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MentatYP wrote:
Would it all fit if you put the assistant boards to the side of the player boards and put the main board in the middle with everybody seated around the table as for a more reasonably sized game? Because of the curved ends of the table the players at the ends might have to arrange their various player boards into a curved arrangement, but maybe it would still fit.

Also, I'm assuming the PnP has the old design prior to them shrinking player boards a bit.

I'm not sure if it the old design, Viktor told me there would be updated PnP files in March. I'm looking forward to seeing all final components.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Gambatese
United States
Mentor
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
WOW ... that is quite the impressive print and play !!
My guess is it would have been cheaper to buy the game and and it shipped next day air then it was to use all that ink
looks greatthumbsup

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Bishop
Canada
Peterborough
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
barbarianprince wrote:
WOW ... that is quite the impressive print and play !!
My guess is it would have been cheaper to buy the game and and it shipped next day air then it was to use all that ink
looks greatthumbsup

Yeah... I had to get a new ink cartage because mine was out anyways. After everything was printed the colour cartage started to go. So it would have been cheaper to upload the files to Staples and have them print it on better paper. Doh!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.