Jens Kaufmann
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

I have just noticed that from my copy of Wings of War - Series II - Fokker D.VII (Goering) a card is missing (#17). Does anyone know if it is possible to find a replacement card somewhere?

Jens

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Duke
United States
Wynne
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't think I've ever seen an availability for replacement cards listed anywhere.

For what it's worth, if you find the cards-only booster pack "Top Fighters," you will have complete decks for the Snipe and D-7 (plus a lot of additional plane cards you will admire.)

Those originally sold for about $10 and I've seen them boosted in price as 'rare' (since they are technically OOP) and sometimes very cheap because the card system is no longer supported.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jens Kaufmann
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the info! Is it also possible to proxy the missing card with an identical card from another set? Unfortunately I do not even know what that missing card 17 actually is.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrea Angiolino
Italy
Rome
European Union
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, luckly it is a quite plain right sideslip. Like this one but mirrored.

You can borrow it from an Albatross D Va (B deck) Camel (C deck) Hanriot (F deck) Ufag/DH4 (H deck) Snipe (M deck) & so on. If in doubt just check that's 5 cm straight from lower side of card to arrow tip. That means identical to card #18 from the very same L deck.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jens Kaufmann
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks a lot!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.