Canada
Steinbach
Manitoba
flag msg tools
Yet feet that wandering have gone
badge
Turn at last to home afar
mbmb
I think it would be very helpful if the caption for an image appears when you scroll your mouse overtop of a thumbnail. Often I would like to see what an image is about without having to load a bigger size of the picture. This already happens on the main page (it says the title of the game), but once you're on a specific game's page there is no hint as to what the picture is about.

-Shaun

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ender Wiggins
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I support this suggestion - being able to see image captions without needing to open up the image would be very handy, especially if you're looking for something specific and are scanning the gallery to find a specific card or image. If I'm not mistaken, there was a time when the caption of images was listed above the thumb-nails in the image gallery. That was a very useful feature that helped decide at a glance which image to view in a larger size. The suggestion above would have a similar advantage.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T. Rosen
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
admin
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Great idea Shaun. Mouse-over captions would be very cool!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ronster Zero
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wonderful idea. Especially if your a picture fan!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.