Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Erik Isch
United States
chandler
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Has anyone had this happen yet. I ordered the base game and both mini expansions from amazon. The mini expansion packs had content for 1001 Nights of Betrayal. So I have no cards but the cover for Lovecraftian

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Gong
United States
Kingsburg
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry to hear it. I got both expansions intact but I had a bunch of other cosmetic issues with the game:

> backs of some of the expansions are darker than the main game
> box was dropped on a corner, causing the player boards to have a dog-eared corner
> some cards have too much wax, making their texture noticeable and in some cases, causing the cards to stick
> some cards had bits of glue on them
> the dice is very difficult to read

The different shaded card backs and sticky cards reminds me of the problems I had with A Touch of Evil's big box expansions. Didn't stop me from enjoying the game, though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Austin Lamb
United States
Bellevue
Washington
flag msg tools
mb
Please send us e-mail at info@IncredibleExpeditionsGame.com and we can get you fixed up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dennis Watson
United States
Vancouver
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
How about my game? Could I get a copy of what I paud for?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vincent Darlage
United States
Columbus
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dwwatson wrote:

Do you really think spamming as many threads as you can is going to help you? I realize they are extremely late with their Grand Tour Edition, but non-stop posts on the threads here really isn't going to help you at all.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stuart Holttum
United Kingdom
Southend on Sea
Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
VincentDarlage wrote:
dwwatson wrote:

Do you really think spamming as many threads as you can is going to help you? I realize they are extremely late with their Grand Tour Edition, but non-stop posts on the threads here really isn't going to help you at all.

Possibly not - BUT, anyone thinking of ordering a copy of the game should be made aware of how many people are waiting for both the regular and special edition copies. And unfortunately, emails to Liz or to the IE address don't seem to get responses.

Personally, if I'd been going down the "raise the issue in many threads" route,I'd only have bumped the negatively titled ones. Sadly, I don't think it will get results as Liz has been ignoring BGG since May, and Austin since August.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.